Wednesday, November 4, 2009

wha?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Could this be? A replacement for Polyvore? I think the answer might be yes. Looklet is, I would assume, just starting out, and consequently has fewer items than Polyvore does. It seems to be "curated" by an editorial staff since each piece has to be photographed on a mannequin (or whatever), so it's hard to be as specific since you can't import your own images. In spite of this, I'm still fairly impressed by the designers represented, like Dagmar, Txell Miras, Whyred, etc. I also must admit I do love the fact that one is able to see the clothes ON a person and see how they fall.

Here's a quick and dirty look I made earlier, just to test out the site. It's a bit confusing at first, but ultimately fairly simple. All they need to do is get more items and I'm sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment