Saturday, November 28, 2009

winter whites

Being that I generally wear black all year round, I feel the need to stand out in some way when the winter rolls around and everyone else dons their darks. Every time I see a photograph of someone in copious amounts of white in the winter, I can't help but be mesmerized by the chicness. Especially if that person has white-blonde hair and they become a monochromatic vision. Actually, that might explain why I wear black so much (seeing that I am far from blonde).

Anyway: some fantasy winter whites for you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wangster one-shoulder dress, vivienne westwood anglomania sweater, jasmine di milo white dress, pleasure principle white scarf top, lanvin alpaca cardigan, delfina delettrez skull ring (this looks so much like a día de los muertos calavera de azucár), wool & the gang oversize scarf, wangster slit/cage shouldered top

No comments:

Post a Comment