Wednesday, December 30, 2009

boned and dethroned

Honestly, what I've wanted, more than all of the jewelry I've featured, is these rings from the Bone Room, a store in Berkeley. They've been sold out for so long I'm ready to die over it. I guess they don't have a manufacturer anymore (?), not sure, not the point. The point is that I PINE for these rings. PINE, I tell you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another piece from the site, an anteater vertebrae & rib bracelet, I've largely ignored because of the other picture on the site was so unappealing. But this picture is much better: it shows two of the bracelets interlocked together, and I want it too, especially after having just bought vertebrae friendship necklaces with my friend Paris, and these interlock into each other too. I don't own a bracelet (literally, not a one), so these could be some excellent investment pieces for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

source: the bone room

No comments:

Post a Comment