Thursday, December 24, 2009

goodbye phi

Phi is no more! It has been lost to the recession. Quel tragique! No, but really, I'm sad. Phi did some cool shit. Let us mournfully look at their most recent collection:


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This collection has everything I love: straps, buckles, zippers, FAN LACING. It actually looks a lot like the two medical corsets I bought at a vintage clothing store near school for $5 each a few months back. But, you know, better fitting and in nicer colors (pink and beige, anyone?). My new mission is just going to have to be finding and collecting any Phi pieces I possibly can (in all likelihood none).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Gah! Look at those straps! I die.

source: nymag.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katrina, how I miss thee already :) I <3 your blog and you!! Methinks when I depart for Italia I will start up my blog again! (maybe)

    ReplyDelete