Saturday, January 16, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm obsessed with the mini-cross-body bag. These are by Boyy, a brand I'd never heard of until literally moments ago, but of which I'm now a big fan. These bags are basically perfect for my purposes, which is something that can hold my cards and phone, maybe some chapstick, and that's it, while being something that I don't have to carry with my hands. They're entirely unintrusive because they hang off the body and can basically be ignored.

I have one cross-body bag now: a Carlos Falchi butterfly (or is it buffalo?) bag I got from ebay, which had the distinct advantage of being cheap as well as stylish. I love it to bits, but there's nothing wrong with having more than one bag, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment