Saturday, October 16, 2010

worst fashion week ever?

I am probably entirely alone in this opinion, but I thought that Spring 2011 fashion was either heinous or unexciting. I tend to get burned out on fashion by the time fashion week rolls around, but I stuck around for this one, and I didn't really enjoy it. I am the only person alive who hated the clothes at Prada, I thought Raf Simons designs for Jil Sander were unwearable, and the preponderance of white ensembles on the runway became monotonous. Typically I save dozens upon dozens of photos each fashion week, and this time? Six. Six pictures.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Cacharel and Gareth Pugh

I couldn't even get excited by Proenza this season. Didn't care much for Marni, Lanvin, any of the shows I normally like. Ugh. Anyway. These were some of the only looks I liked from any of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment