Monday, April 27, 2009

anzevino and florence

Anzevino and Florence's sheer pieces make me want to weep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Since I can't own them, especially after last night's online shopping debacle, I made a polyvore thing a week or two ago. Of course, the idea of me actually wearing high heels is laughable. I'd have put in a picture of the Repetto electric blue patent mary janes if I could have found one polyvore would accept. Or any picture, for that matter.

incomplete, but who cares

top: Anzevino & Florence, shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood, jewelry: Iosselliani, bag: Lanvin, pants: Alexander Wang (?)

I read somewhere that Nicholas Kirkwood is supposed to be designing a line of flats after the models at Rodarte were unable to walk in the fucking insane heels he'd designed. I look forward to them eagerly, even if I won't be able to afford them.

source: oak nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment