Monday, April 27, 2009

part deux: snakes

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Katrina Lapenne. Snakes are a classic jewelry motif and I have a fairly unhealthy obsession with snake jewelry. Other examples:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Zoe and Morgan. I Really like their pieces, especially the ring. Incidentally, the piece on the left is a bangle and the piece on the right is the ring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gara Danielle, also featured on my-wardrobe, with similar snake earrings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keerstin Wintrup is getting gobs of blog love lately for her woven snake bracelets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Boucheron also has a few snake pieces as part of its Extravagant Bestiary collection . There are a few other pieces, but I like these best. I wish the necklace didn't have the circle/pendant thing behind the snake, it would look much better to just have an enraged, hissing, writhing snake hanging around your neck, in my opinion.


sources: catbirdny, my-wardrobe.com, vivre, johnnyrain.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment