Wednesday, April 29, 2009

while i'm at it

Lauren Kovin's Spring 2009 lookbook is AMAZING. I want every piece.
I'll refrain from posting all of the photos, so here are most of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate to sound like Ralph Fiennes in Red Dragon, but DO YOU SEE?!?!
Do you see how it goes from this floaty ethereal-sleeved dress into this OTHER totally amazing dress (I'm not eloquent, so why pretend?). Or at least... I hope that's what it does, otherwise I'll feel quite the jackass.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this white look so much that I had to post all three views. I hope my use of caps throughout this post has indicated the profound level to which I find these looks appealing.

You can buy her amazing stuff at Oak (They have the second dress in black but they don't do anything cool with the sleeves... maybe I was wrong?)... or in South Korea. Your choice.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the drapery on the first dress and on the last dress. She does a really good job of making the conceptual flattering.

    ReplyDelete