Sunday, April 26, 2009

I never thought I'd do the blogging thing, but I've succumbed, largely because I can't face the prospect of working on my art history final paper. Instead, I'd rather look at jewelry on the internet.

Like everyone and their sister, I'm obsessed with Iosselliani:


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








There are literally dozens of other pieces that I'd sell a kidney to own, but these are just a few of my favorites. That claw ring will be mine, no matter what devious means I have to employ to obtain it. Oh yes.

And P.S. a word on the title: my grandmother's maiden name was Leper, so let's not get all pissy about it.

sources: iosselliani, the fashion spot, ioselliani, refinery 29, browns, iosselliani

No comments:

Post a Comment