Monday, April 27, 2009

so this is why ambien is bad

I noticed after I posted those photos of Landver that LA Buzz Shop had the pieces listed for half of what other sites like Net-a-Porter do, and well, I bought four pieces. The earrings, bracelet, ring, and this necklace:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had only intended to buy the earrings since they seemed like such a fabulous deal. But, the logic of Ambien is such that I thought that I need to have them all in order to try them on and decide which one I should keep. So I now have $600 worth of Landver on its way to me. It could be worse, one time a friend of mine bought a $1,500 Balenciaga purse with her aunt's credit card while on Ambien. So, lesson learned, no more online Ambien shopping.

source: la buzz shop

No comments:

Post a Comment