Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dear txell miras...

... if you want, you could join me and Rick Owens for a threesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The better part of her FW09 collection. I'm not sure where her fascination with squares came from and what this could mean for the dynamic of our three-way, but Txell, if you're reading this, don't worry, I just finished a paper on (Neo)Pythagoreanism, and if I can handle triangles, squares are cake. If this is your way of suggesting a fourth, I propose Limi Feu.

No comments:

Post a Comment